One Balmoral is a top class condominium development by reputable developer, Hong Leong Holding. Located at One Balmoral Road in District 10, this luxurious condo is enjoying prestigious and excellent location, as being neighbour to the high end Ardmore area, as well as only a stone throw away from Orchard Road.

Call/SMS 96563725 for more Info and Viewing!

IMG 1675 - One Balmoral

Basic Info of One Balmoral

Project Name One Balmoral
Developer Hong Leong Holdings Limited
Address 1 Balmoral Road
District 10
Site Area 66, 276 sq ft
Tenure Freehold
No Of Units 91 (2 Blocks of 12-Storey Residential Units)
Unit Types 1 Bedroom : 592 sqft
2 Bedroom : 969 – 1184 sqft
3 Bedroom : 1410 – 2228 sqft
4 Bedroom : 1658 – 2691 sqft


This residential complex consists of two, 12 storey high-rise buildings with a total of 91 mix units among green landscaping and water features. New residents can choose from one to four bedroom apartments that range from 592 sqft to 1658 sqft. With only 91 units, One Balmoral offers its residents with luxurious and exclusive living.

IMG 1676 - One Balmoral

IMG 1678 - One Balmoral

IMG 1679 - One Balmoral

Key Highlights of One Balmoral:

+ Prestigious Location: Balmoral is in prime district 10, a short distance away from Orchard Road. It’s a sought after and prestigious address, and it offers serene and tranquil living environment as well as convenience and connectivity to city.

+ Freehold: Investing in freehold property in the prime location is the surest way for long term capital appreciation. 

+ By Top Developer: Hong Leong ( Which owns CDL) is a reputable developer with a long proven track records, especially when it comes to high end and luxury condo.

+ Discounted and attractive pricing: Compared to prices 2-3 years ago,One Balmoral is cheaper now due to the developer discount. Transacted PSF at One Balmoral was $2400-2600 back in 2013, while now after discount PSf is at $2000-$2100 for 2 Bedder and 3 Bedder. This is that kind of deal savvy investors are looking for during the property market downturn!

+ Deferred Payment Scheme: Developer also offers Deferred Payment Scheme of 2 years, where buyers can book the unit with 20% downpayment, and can move in or rent out after that. The remainder 80% comes in 2 years later.

+ Newly Completed: Can view actual units and ready to move in.


Call/SMS 96563725 for more Info and Viewing!


Other Luxury Condos in Singapore:

Interested in buying a property in Singapore? For More Info on other Singapore condos for sale, go here:


Site Plan of One Balmoral:

IMG 1681 - One Balmoral


Floor Plans:

IMG 1682 - One Balmoral

IMG 1683 - One Balmoral